We are going to attempt to move patches up to Tuesday vs Thursday-Friday. So as a result we are releasing the patch a bit early this week and will have a full week cycle next week as a result. The patch is a tad bit smaller because of the short cycle, but has some important changes in it.
- Fixed an issue with loading/saving of bags that we causing bags to go empty 100% of the time. Hoping this will solve this issue.
- Added some new code to detect "orphaned" player nodes. They are causing save issues as well (the relogging dead, on other spots, etc). There are 2 new checks now to help resolve this issue.
- Added German Localization.
- Made some camera improvements with the vehicle and terrain.
- Fixed an AI issue causing targetting issues with NPCs (AI work is a major part of the next patch).
Finally, a friendly reminder the abandon timers for structures will start working around Friday. Please check your structures in game using the following command to make sure things are working properly.
Below are the full notes for the patch.
- Added music to the main menu.
- Added new sounds and effects to the Helltyr Cave.
- Added support for reverb and sound ducking effects.
- Players can now obtain achievements from being a top performer in Engagements.
Items and Fittings
- Limited the range of Rocket Launchers and Mini-Explosive Launchers, though they can still reach long ranges.
- Added a German localization for the game.
- Updated the failure message when you try to place a Personal Shield or trap to give a better indication as to why it failed.
- Removed a sound override on the Wind and Weather sound which was causing unintended results.
- Fixed an issue where server names did not fit the allotted space in some languages.
- Fixed a bug in the achievement rewards system which was causing a small performance hit.
- Added some more code to clean up vehicles when abandoned players are removed from the game.
- Players that are in a state of "abandonment" will now show up as "Unknown" if you manage to run into one online.
- Fixed an error with the AI target code that was causing a variety of errors. They should behave a bit more normally now.
- Fixed a stretching issue on Nanofiber and Firestrand boots.
- Fixed vehicle camera so it no longer goes underground when rolling downhill.
- Fixed an issue where bag information could be overwritten in certain circumstances.
- Added some new abandon pawn checks to catch cases where a player might get detached from the connection and stay orphaned on the server causing various issues.